MUSEO DELLE ILLUSIONI S.r.l., C.F. e P.IVA 14987881001, n. REA RM – 1560293 with registered office in Roma, Piazza della Libertà n. 13 as the Data Controller has prepared this notice for you with the intent of familiarizing you with procedures related to the collection and protection of your personal data.
We undertake to respect the anonymity and privacy of the users of this website, providing that this website is used in adherence to the terms and conditions of use. The personal data we collect fall into two categories: data you provide us and data collected automatically by the website.
Data you provide
The personal data of users, such as name, surname, address, phone number, e-mail address and other data, shall be collected only if the user voluntarily delivers such data via e-mail. Data collected in this manner shall not be made available for other purposes, and neither shall it be processed for other purposes without the express permission of the user, providing that this website is used in adherence to the terms and conditions of use. We strive to provide maximum protection of the privacy and anonymity of the users and visitors of this website.
Data collected automatically
Purposes for which we collect data:
- Providing services within the scope of performance of registered activity,
- Replying to your inquires and providing information on our services,
- Making appointments for group visits,
- Booking birthday celebrations,
- Booking events,
- Our internal statistical data processing,
Legal basis of processing
The processing of personal data is based on:
i) execution of the contract to which the user requests to be a party or during the pre-contractual phase, in execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the latter, for purposes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5;
ii) in compliance with legal obligations, for the purpose 7
iii) based on the legitimate interest of the owner for the purpose 6
In addition to the employees and/or collaborators of the Data Controller – authorized to carry out processing operations upon the instructions of the same and who will act under the supervision of the Data Controller – who may become aware of your personal data, such data will (or may be) communicated to:
a) tax consultants of the Controller;
b) IT consultants and providers of electronic and cloud services of the Controller;
c) legal advisors of the Controller;
d) competent authorities;
e) subjects who can access the data by virtue of provisions of the law or secondary or community regulations;
f) parent, subsidiary or associated companies of the Data Controller.
The updated list of recipients can be consulted by writing to the e-mail: email@example.com
Personal data will not be distributed.
Your personal data will be stored in electronic format, with limited access rights and kept for the period of time strictly necessary to comply with legal and contractual obligations.
In this regard, it should be noted that personal data:
- necessary to process requests will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to process the request, if the request does not have a contractual follow-up;
- necessary to ensure the Data Controller’s compliance with legal obligations (e.g. accounting and tax regulations) will be kept for the period indicated by the applicable regulations;
- necessary for the owner to execute any contracts entered into with the user will be kept for the duration of the contract and for the period necessary to ensure the owner to defend its rights in case of disputes relating to the contract with the user (expiration of the limitation period prescribed by law).
- access to your personal data;
- rectification of your personal data
- integration of your incomplete personal data;
- deletion of your personal data;
- limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another data controller (so-called portability);
- revoke consent where given;
- oppose in whole or in part to the processing of personal data;
- not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or which similarly significantly affects his or her person;
- to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
If you have any questions or concerns related to privacy, please contact the Data Controller Museo delle Illusioni S.r.l., at the address Piazza della Libertà n. 13 or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org